Where : We will visit Bleu Lavande (Stanstead) – “The Essence of the Eastern Townships “
When : Saturday July 19, 2019
Cost of package: $30 each. including entry fee, lunch, guided tour plus a gift valued at $20/couple
Limit : 40 people MAX – See calendar for registration
Agenda for the day: (you have 2 choices to join our group)
- Meeting Point #1: Porsche Rive-Sud, 1375 boul. des Promenades, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 5K2
- Arrival time : between 8 :00 and 8 :30
- We wish to leave the dealership for Bromont at 9:00
- We will take A10, and get off at exit # 78
- Meeting Point #2: McDonald’s, 14 Boul. de Bromont, Bromont, QC J2L 2K2
- Time of arrival for the group that met at Porsche Rive-Sud: around 10:00
- We wish to leave McDonald’s at 10:15
- We will drive over scenic routes via Warden, Stukely, Magog
- We should arrive at Bleu Lavande around noon – we will have a reserved parking area
- Our contact on the site is Mrs. Patricia Fartaish
- Your package includes the entry fee
- Around 12:30 we will have lunch in the Bistro. Your lunch is included in your package. We will send you an email after you have registered to ask you to make a choice from the menu.
- At 14:00 we will regroup and have a guided tour. This is also covered in your package.
- You will get a souvenir gift valued at $20/couple. It is included in your package.
- You will the be free to visit the store and shop around, you will also be free to walk in the fields and participate in the organized events if you so wish.
- The group that returns via the USA (Option 1 and 2) will leave around 16:00. The group that chooses Option 3 can leave at their convenience. We will have a lead for that group.
- Three options are available to get back to Montreal (at the junction of A10 and A30)
Option 1 – through the USA, no dinner (distance 176 km, approximately 2 hrs)
Option 2 – through the USA, with dinner (distance 169 km, approximately 3 hrs + dinner)
Option 3 – stay in Québec (distance 131 km, approximately 1:30)