• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home About RSR FAQ FAQ Do you need special equipment?

Do you need special equipment?


To participate in a Driver’s Ed event you must wear a helmet, long sleeved cotton shirt and cotton pants.

About the helmet, at a minimum it must have a SNELL 2005 rating. The M rating is a motorcycle helmet and an SA rating is for special applications such as cars. The SA rated helmet is fire retardant and is approved for Club Racing also. The M rated helmet is not allowed for Club Racing. So, if you have plans to get into Club Racing in the future select the SA rated helmet. Prices for an M rated helmet start about $150.00 and for an SA rated helmet prices start about $300.00.

Member Login

This site is optimised for Firefox, IE7, IE8 and Chrome
Please register to access additional features.